Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging technology hiccups


A post just to check if this Posterous thingie is working. The last post updated one blog but not the other. As an aside, this is how we complicate our lives. I had a blog called Return of the Son of Blog at blogusinterruptus.blogspot.com but that was linked to an email id that I don't normally use. I couldn't transfer that to my regular email id, so I duplicated the blog at returnofthesonofblog.blogspot.com (which was suprisingly easy).

If I want to link the blog into Flock, I need to use the second version which matches the GMail id I'm normally logged into on Flock. But I like the URL of the first blog better, so I want to keep that alive.

Enter Posterous, which allows me to post to multiple blogs with a single email. (But maybe that means using Flock's integrated blog poster needs to be tweaked - next to-do). I goofed on the blog id on the last post so it only posted to the old blog not the new one.

Hence, this post, which should post to both. Let's see.

Posted via email from the blog posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment